Fiberlogy EASY PLA Filament - Professional 3D Printing Material, Easy to Print, Biodegradable 1.75mm, 0.85kg (1.87lbs)
- Regular price
- $36.97 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $36.97 USD
- Unit price
Features at a glance:
- What really matters in 3D printing? The end result. With Fiberlogy Easy PLA your prints are sure to become something to show off which means more time enjoying your prints and less time fussing over them
- Easy PLA allows you to easily achieve high quality results without complex fine tuning associated with the more advanced materials
- The molecular structure of Easy PLA gives this material excellent adhesion between print layers which means better bonding and less structural issues reprinting
- One of the easiest materials to print making it great for novices and more advanced printers alike
- EASY PLA is designed to be biodegradable for an environmentally friendly 3D printing material
- Engineered and created in Poland using highly specialized machinery and carefully selected raw materials
Special Colors Description:
- Aurora - Dark Navy Blue base material, with a generous amount of small, silver flecks ( recommended minimum 0.5 mm nozzle)
- Inox - Light Silver base material, with a light amount of small, silver flecks
- Vertigo - Dark Gray base material, with a generous amount of small, silver flecks
- Onyx - Deep Black base material, with a generous amount of small, silver flecks
- True Gold - A beautiful gold base filament with subtle gold iridescence making it ideal for one of a kind prints
Only want the special colors? There's a sample pack made just for you! Click to view Easy PLA - Special Color Sample Pack.
And Everything Becomes Easier
Easy PLA is a material that allows you to achieve very high quality prints, and avoid a complicated printing process.
No matter what level of experience in 3D printing you have, printing with EASY PLA is sure to encourage you to pursue even more ambitious and complex projects. All this thanks to the easiness of printing.
But what really matters in the end is the result. Your prints are sure to become something to show off among other 3D printing enthusiasts.
After all, not everyone is able to achieve high levels of printing precision.
Printing Ideas and Applications:
- Toys: human figures, animals, constructions, houses, vehicles, dice
- Gadgets/Tech: key rings, stands, phone cases
- Prototypes: new products, concept models
- Jewelry: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- Decor: Christmas tree ornaments, pendants
How to Print:
Printing temperature: 200 – 230°C
Bed temperature: 50-70°C
Closed Chamber: not required
Printing Speed: < 100mm/s
Surface: glass, masking tape
Retraction (direct): 2-3mm
Retraction (bowden): 4-6mm
Retraction Speed: 20-45mm/s
Notes: Easy PLA Aurora – recommended minimum 0,5 mm nozzle.
Easy PLA White – due to the dye, the suggested minimum printing temperature is 230°C.
You can find detailed recommended print settings for all Fiberlogy Filaments in this article.
TDS and MSDS:
Net Weight : 0.85 kg
All of our materials have outstanding properties and parameters - diameter tolerance of +/- 0.02mm and oval tolerance of +0.01mm.